As a senior Python developer you are deployed on big data and machine learning projects with a strong focus on Python, both on-premise and in the cloud (AWS, Azure, G-Cloud, etc.).
You will have the opportunity to work a lot on the backend side when implementing applications.
But you will also have the chance to use your all round Python Knowledge in making data connections, analyzing data as well as building visualisations.
* You already possess several years of professional work experience with Python
* You have an excellent understanding of object-oriented and functional programming with Python
* You are able to communicate in clear and concise manner
* You acknowledge the importance of code debugging, error handling, logging and documentation
* You are very familiar with data handling in Python and associated libraries (pandas, numpy, scikit-learn and flask)
* You have knowledge of SQL and relational databases
* You have notions from AWS Services and you are prepared to certify
* You are interested in machine learning and big data technologies such as Spark (pyspark)
* You can become a key figure in one of Belgium's and europe's top company
* You will end up in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation
* Your knowledge remains sharp by participating in workshops, conferences, training courses and you are supported in obtaining certificates
* A healthy balance between work and private life
* You can give direction to your career and continue to grow
* Your colleagues are down to earthand have a no-nonsense way of working, there is room for own initiative
* You can participate in fun business and team building activities
* You enjoy benefits such as a company car, laptop, mobile phone allowance, meal vouchers, insurance etc.
* You can optimize your net salary thanks to our IP reward