Pearson Frank is partnered with a Niche Award-winning Marketing and Advertising agency based close to South Yarra / Cremorne train and tram stops. They are looking for an SEM -PPC specialist who has some technical background and is very passionate about the delivery of quality results to all the clients.
The current Melbourne team is around 50 people compromising of Digital Designers, Digital producers, Marketing automation experts, SEO/SEM/PPC specialists.
Role & Responsibilities
* Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
* Develop and manage an appropriate Key Performance Indicator (KPI) structure for the Paid Search function.
* Manage bids & Budgets for Google Adwords, Youtube, Facebook, BingAds.
* Measure & Implement the results of A/B testing for Advert coping & targeting.
* Installing conversion tracking using Google Tag Manager, Google analytics, and Call Tracking.
* Collaborate with other departments to manage workflow, processes, and policies that impact the Paid Search function.
* Maintain reporting dashboards and present performance and insights.
* Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimisation.
* Providing guidance, support, and training to junior SEM specialists.
What are we looking for
* Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo, and Bing
* Experience in Social Media Advertising such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn is desirable.
* Strong understanding of paid search, social and display.
* Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
* Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports.
* Experience analyzing the client's business goals and translating to a digital marketing proposal.
* Certifications with Google AdWords, Google Analytics.
* Experience working in an Agency Environment.
* Passion for SEM, knowing what is trending and having a genuine interest and passion for digital marketing.
What is on offer
* An amazing office-based very close to the train and tram stops.
* Well-defined career path and progression.
* A great team environment to work in with regular team events.
* Flexible working hours.
* INTERVIEWING NOW*
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume *
03 9088 3723
SEM, PPC, Google Analytics, AdWords, Google Tag Manager, Search Engine Marketing, Pay Per Click