£110,000K annual salary
Leading data-driven fiance company | Up to 20% bonus | Perks | AWS Cloud Platform
A lead data-driven finance organisation based in South London are extensively expanding their data department to build new large-scale cloud hosted data and analytic platform for a large customer base. They are seeking multiple talented data architects to join the company's agile team.
You will be working on complex problems, designing data systems and helping to drive maximum value to the company's users.
What will you be doing?
* Ensure data models and architectural patterns fit user and business requirements
* Design and implement new core data platforms to help adopt modern data solutions
* Work closely with the data engineering team to design and implement data pipelines at the enterprise level
* Data modelling using Star, Snowflake etc and data performance optimisation
* Building data pipelines (ETL and ELT) at enterprise level
* AWS data services such as Athena, Redshift, Kafka, Glue, Lambda, S3
* Building architectural paterns and applying best practices with intergration
* TTD and CI
* Knowledge of NoSQL and Big Data Tools (Hadoop, Hive, MangoDB, Presto)
* Data Governance
If you think this is the next exciting opportunity for you - apply today!
THIS ROLE DOES NOT PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP AND YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) & DevOps recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS & DevOps professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.