Cloud Solutions Engineer - At the AWS Partner of the year
The company has been providing high-end IT consultancy services for 12+ years, with a focus on larger organisations within the Netherlands as well as within Europe. Within the organisation, technical experts perform at their best because their interests closely align with their work. The company has a proven track record in the IT market, including various awards that they have received for their innovative solutions.
Do you want to join the AWS partner of the year?
Join professionals that share values like a "can-do" mentality, combined with a "failure is not an option" standard. They make sure you have everything you need to perform at your best. And encourage participating in global events and continuous learning, benefiting from the support of your colleagues.
Consultants in the team are a mix of young talent and 20 years of experience in IT. At You will be joining a team of self-starters, there is always someone who wants to help you to your next success for the customer and your personal development. Your colleague knows that you have already done everything yourself to get to where you are!
We are looking for a Cloud Solutions Engineer. In this role, you'll provide services for cloud infrastructure. You will work with your colleagues at customers to manage, optimise and automate their environments and assure meeting the agreed SLA's. The clients are mostly running 24/7/365 with high-security standards.
As a Cloud Engineer you will manage, install, deploy, automate and optimise Kubernetes/Openshift environments for the clients. When incidents occur you will take action immediately and if needed escalate to a senior colleagues or vendor support teams.
You will be given an unique opportunity to further develop your technical skills while working with different companies. You will gain many training material applicable for the offerings you specialise in.
We are not exclusively looking for a person who has experience or knowledge of all these components. We are looking for a high-potential.
* Experience with IT operations and ITSM (preferable)
* Experience with containerisation solutions;
* Experience containerisation project implementations;
* Experience with designing and implementing cloud infrastructure architectures;
* At least one cloud/DevOps certification (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, GCP, RedHat, etc);
* Experience with both Linux;
* Basic scripting and programming skills (bash, shell, Python, Yaml, Ruby, Go);
* Basic exposure to application development;
* Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience that backs up your abilities. For us, talent and passion outweighs degree every time;
* Experience with one (or more) of the following: Docker CE, Docker EE, Openshift, Kubernetes, Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS), Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), Google Container Engine (GKE);
* Acquired Docker Certified Associate, Certified Kubernetes Administrator certifications and at least one more cloud provider specific certification (AWS, Azure, GCP);
* Code experience utilizing cloud specific and third-party tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins, Git, Nginx, Sonarqube, Selenium, etc.);
* Application development and scripting skills;
* Experienced with Agile & Scrum standards;
* Knowledge in infrastructure and application architecture;
* Most importantly, a constantly curious mindset and the willingness to continuously learn new technologies.
What we expect
* Go-getters; drive to continuously improve
* Professionals who get inspiration by being successful for our customers
* Inspiring customers and colleagues by providing knowledge
* You can communicate verbally, in writing, but also in the form of presentations and blogs
* You can organise and plan, not only your work but with clients or for internal initiatives as well
* You have experience working in project teams, and you can sense and fulfil your role and relevance
* You have fun at work and with colleagues during busy business days
* A day without laughter is pretty boring, but an exciting explosive workweek is not bad either
* You dare to make choices if necessary
What you get in return
* Challenging customers
* High-end projects
* Unlimited study options and a training plan
* One-day working in the office with your colleagues
* Good salary with bonus scheme
* Internal projects & social activities
* Car or mobility allowance
* Laptop, telephone
* Room for experimentation to start your initiatives
* Never a dull moment
Join the dream team!
Did you get excited? Perfect! Send your most recent CV and short motivation to me and I will get back at you.
* E: email@example.com
* T: +31 (0)20 241 8553