Seasoned AWS/Serverless Developer - Fintech - A'dam
For the seasoned developer with a varied career in software development, you have mastered multiple disciplines and have worked with various platforms. Because of your passion for technology and extensive experience, you have grown strong social skills which elevates the teams yiou have been working in. Because of these qualities, the technical standard is constantly improving at each project you've worked on. You recognise what the right choices are and have the ability to make these choices yourself. You have demonstrated experience in the design and development of applications based on the AWS technology stack and are now ready for a new opportunity at an established fintech company.
Where you will be working
The main focus is providing financial service for mobile oriented target audiences. The products and services enable people to manage their financial affairs with ease, speed, and simplicity.
The organisation has grown rapidly over the past years, and now has a full-fledged payment proposition live in NL & DE.In total, around 250 people are active for the bank, spread over four countries in Europe.
There is a culture of rapid change to optimally serve the customers. The atmosphere in the company is pleasant, human, playful but also driven.The teams are young and eager to learn, challenging the goals. They also work hard on test automation and CI / CD.
- Lean: flexible, practical, affordable and as efficient as possible;
- Exploring: we are curious and adore innovation;
- Keep it simple, no hassle!
- Agile Scrum / Kanban / biweekly sprints
What the company does
Developing services in the cloud is not only writing the code, it starts with designing a solution using the services that are available in AWS, a proper way of working (CI/CD) and also monitoring and running you software in production. You won't be doing this alone: there is a development team in which both the backend as well as frontend (ios/android) is developed together with Product owner, analysts, tester and a scrum master.
Your talent & skills
- Technically strong, but open to new insights
- Extensive experience in developing backend software
- Handon experience in the design and development of software based on AWS
- Preferred Skills AWS:AWS platform (Lambda, DynamoDB, SNS, API gateways)
- Development in node.js, typescript, java.
- Infrastructural aspects of the AWS platform
- Bsc degree in computer science or similar domain
- Knowledge on design patterns and guidelines
- Experience with mocking & stubbing
- Motivated and self-driven, can do mentality
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence,GIT / GITFlow tools
- Knowledge and experience in working DevOps
- Experience in working in an Agile (SCRUM) environment
- Bonus: Fintech Experience
- Fun colleagues with a sense of humor
- Strong communication skills
- English language proficiency both verbal and in writing.
What you get in return
- Work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- Supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
- Personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
- Annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function
- Solid pension plan
Place of work
- As soon as possible
Join the dream team! Send your most recent CV and short motivation to me and I will get back at you as soon as possible.
T: +31 (0)20 241 8553