QA Test Manager
| Award winning fin tech company | High level client base | Agile Team |
A fast-growing fintech company are looking for a talented tester to mange their project lifecycle. You will have a good knowledge of testing principles, terminology and the software lifecycle.
What will you be doing?
* Providing feedback for project lifecycle
* Monitoring, delegating and coordinating testing during development
* Mentoring testing team
* Reviewing test cases and capture test results
* Finding trends in bugs or issues
* Preparing and reviewing test strategies and procedures for each project
* Implementing automating testing techniques
* Minimum of 2 years experience working in a QA management/lead role
* Experience working in an agile scrum environment
* JIRA experience or similar
* Experience in writing automated tests using Selenium Web Driver or similar
* Preferable trained to ISEB or ISTQB QA standards
THIS ROLE DOES NOT PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP AND YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) & DevOps recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS & DevOps professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.