We are looking for…Python developers!
You will have the opportunity to be part of a start-up company and help build the company, to determine the technical direction and above all to be there from the beginning! The organisation is ready to conquer the Python market and you are the chosen one!
Are you a Python developer looking for an environment where people are first, where there is attention for you, where it is important how you feel about it, where you can decide and where Python is the spoken language? Then we would like to get to know you.
About the organisation
* You will be joining a start-up which has more than 20 clients in the Netherlands. So don't be alarmed by keywords like: PYTHON all day long.
* You will be working with Python frameworks like Django, Flask, Pandas, Pysprak, Scikit-Learn, Keras etc.
* Experience with testing frameworks such as PyUnit, Pytest, Mockito and Selenium would be nice.
* Furthermore you have worked with: Git and GitHub , RESTful API, Spark, Cloud (Azure, AWS..), Java(script), Go or Ruby.
* Knowledge of methods such as Agile, Scrum and DevOps: CI/CD pipelines / Jenkins / Containerisation (Docker/Kubernetes) is also highly welcome.
You have an inexhaustible interest / passion and more than 3 years of experience with the Python language. You are working in web development, application development, software development, data or perhaps have already come into contact with it in your cloud activities...then this job is perfect for you.
* You are naturally curious, driven and want to develop yourself further.
* You are more than just a coder
* If you do get your code right, then your code is neatly constructed, readable and maintainable.
* You can identify (business) objectives and independently devise, build and test solutions.
* You can and want to make a difference, you are open to new insights, you are critical of what you deliver, you go for quality and you like to share your knowledge.
What you get in return
* Small-scale organisation without corporate hassle and as flat as possible.
* An organisation and team captain who CARE ABOUT YOU and have sincere attention for who you are, what makes you happy and how to achieve this together.
* Socials, meet-ups, training, hackathons and conferences...
* A permanent contract and a monthly salary.
* Annual profit-sharing.
* Mobility allowance [ Lease-car or NS card]
* Laptop of your choice
Interested in this opportunity? Perfect, we are interested in you as well!
Contact Stephanie Omogun and send her your most recent C.V. email@example.com - +31 (0)20 241 8553