Senior PHP Developer
Do you love working on web projects, but can't stand the unbearable boiler room culture and pressure associated with unrealistic timescales set by non-technical PM's and directors?
I'm working with an Agency I've worked with for years on their Senior PHP position. With around 50% additional time to spend on projects over other agencies, the benefits of doing so clearly explained. Security. Pride. Quality.
* Flat management structure with a family run feel. This is a team and everyone is in it together
* Cutting edge tech stack, with the latest versions of technologies used on the latest versions of hardware (your choice)
* Fantastic training budget. From the day you join, you will be put on an individual training plan boosting your technical and career progression
* Salary reviews every 6 months. Your salary scales with your technical progression and value you offer to the business
* Flexible working methods
* This is a PHP role, so strong object orientated knowledge is key
* Good commercial experience with their framework of choice, Laravel (other frameworks will be considered)
* Agency experience is not a requirement, but certainly gives your application that little extra!
So What Next?
If this is an opportunity that genuinely interests you, and you believe that you've got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would be more than happy to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further.
You can call me on 0191 338 7484 for more information.
I am also available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can find me on LinkedIn (https://bit.ly/2HpaZAO).
Not suitable for know someone who is? Get in touch to find out about our referral scheme.
All things discussed will remain confidential.