Java Software Engineer
My client is one of the leading global IT consultanct firm. They are a financial services provider that focused on technology platform. They are looking for a Java Software Engineer to join their dynamic working environment.
* Full lifecycle application development
* Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
* Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
* Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
* Software modeling and simulation
* Front end graphical user interface design
* Software testing and quality assurance
* Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
* Support, maintain and document software functionality
* Integrate software with existing systems
* Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
* Project Planning and Project Management
* Maintain standards compliance
* Implement localization or globalization of software
* Should know inside out of fundamentals of Java, specifically JDK7, JUnit, Maven, Jenkins & Sonar
* Have experience in building your web applications and services using open-source Java Frameworks: Spring MVC & JAX-RS 2.0 implementations (e.g. RestEasy, Jersey or Apache CXF).
* Have experience in designing web applications and clearly understand concepts like Web Services, SOA, REST APIs. Must have experience building REST APIs using JAX-RS or other leading open-source frameworks
* Is actively involved in Git and familiar with Merge/Rebase concepts
* Must be comfortable using AppServers like Tomcat, JBOSS
* Must have thoroughly used SQL & NoSQL solutions and understand pros and cons of relational and free form databases
* Have strong experience in Agile development and is comfortable with SCRUM process
* Experience developing mobile apps environment (iOS, Android, mobile web) a plus
If you fit the requirements above or looking for any other Mobile Development opportunities, please send us your resume immediately to Yan Qiu at email@example.com or call +852 3018 0380.
Pearson Frank is a niche IT recruitment provider focusing on Web, Mobile and Java jobs. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment business in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Java programming & PHP Web Developers, and to advise professional's on the best career opportunities in the industry.