Our Client is an American MNC provider of Information Technology, digital solutions and service.They have company over 10 countries. They are looking for an Enthusiastic and motivation Java Analyst Programmer to join them immediately.
* Design and development Java Web Applications
* Support and maintenance of current and new applications
* Involved in full software development life cycle from design to implementation phases
* Coordinate with users and other stakeholders for development of new applications
* Coordinate with internal team members for cross-functional projects
* Manage new and existing project timeline and schedule
* Gathering and analysing business users' requirements while translating into functional and technical specifications and documentation
* Relevant project development experience which included at least six months experience in project involving XML or web services such as SOAP, UDDI or WSDL
* Experience in provision of maintenance and support services including debugging and enhancement of information systems related to database and workflow management of pharmaceuticals registration, regulatory inspection and/or licensing services in Hong Kong
* 2 years of experience in Internet-based project development
* Experience in design/implementing management information systems for Government departments or bureaux with data classification as confidential or restricted
* Experience in application development by using clustered with load balancing configuration of WebSphere Application Servers Network Deploy, Oracle 10 or above Database under AIX environment
* Knowledge and experience in interfacing Crystal Reports into the systems
* 2 years of post-qualification IT experience in system maintenance and support
* 2 years of post-qualification experience in using J2EE technology and Oracle as relational database management system (RDBMS)
* Experience in developing and maintaining large scale IT systems on pharmaceuticals with online licensing application related project is a plus!
* Project experience in design/implement data exchange between HKSAR services is a plus!
If you fit the requirements above or looking for any other Mobile Development opportunities, please send your resume to Yukie : email@example.com
Pearson Frank is a niche IT recruitment provider focusing on Web, Mobile and Java jobs. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment business in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Java programming & PHP Web Developers, and to advise professional's on the best career opportunities in the industry.