Fancy working in a collaborative environment delivering codes by participating in large scale industry-leading projects?
Our client is seeking a people orientated Full Stack Developer who is excited to work within a cross functional team to build experiences that would wow their customers. You will be working with cutting-edge technology in a robust environment with proficient IT Professionals to produce scalable software in a fast paced environment.
You'd Be Involved In
* Delivering high quality code with the development team
* Working in a cross functional team of various engineers
* Providing technical leadership by helping client resolve challenging problems
* Developing solutions that account for scalability which would in turn optimise overall performance
* Implement Front End and Back End components and services
* Participating in discussions with clients by exchanging thoughts on tools and technologies
* Extending your knowledge by keeping up with advanced tech knowledge
* 4+ years of professional experience
* Expert knowledge with Java and experience working with other languages such as Python, Ruby, GoLang, etc.
* Understanding of at least one programming paradigm
* Experience working with both Frontend and Backend Development, along with DevOps
* Experience working in an Agile software environment, knowledge of Scrum/Kanban etc., TDD, and CI/CD practices
* Experience developing Microservices, such as Twelve-Factor App methodology
* Have delivered at least one large scale project to production
* Passionate and able to problem solve and take up leadership roles
* Willingness to learn new technologies
If this role sounds is suited for you, please click the 'apply' function above to submit your application. Alternatively, you may send the latest version of your CV to email@example.com or reach out on + 65 3158 4430
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1983758