My client is an established Global Logistics / Cargo Partner, with strong presence in the Southeast Asia. As part of its ongoing commitment to grow the business, they are now sourcing for an C++ Developer to join their A-team. The successful candidate can look forward to a rewarding career with comprehensive remuneration package. With an excellent opportunity to be exposed to other domain knowledge / optimisation techniques.
Your core responsibility of this role :
* A key player in the team providing intelligent IT Solutions to support the business operations
* Conceptualise and model real - life operation problems.
* Identify and evaluate the different solutions to design and develop solutions that will further enhance operational efficiencies
* Passion towards Intelligent Optimisation Techniques for Industrial Applications
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
* Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or IT related discipline
* Good programming skills in - C++ language
* Good knowledge of Object Oriented Methodology
* Strong aptitude for defining, conceptualising and solving complex problems
* Good technical analysis and design skills
* Good problem-solving skills
* Good communication skills
* Innovative and resourceful
* Results driven
* Good technical acumen
Actions to take
To apply for this position, please send your updated CV to me, Sarah Yang at firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only successful shortlisted applicants will be contracted.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1768390