Calling all Dutch Speaking iOS Developers...
This client is one of the biggest industry leaders within the mobile gaming industry, therefore I am looking for dynamic mobile app developers who enjoy everything about football.
The company was funded from the home comforts of one of the founders in 2001. Fast forward 18 years this company has grown from 1 dedicated developer to around 40 sport-mad developers who strive to make their product the best that it can be (so far it has worked very well as they have been the market leaders for number of years now)
To be successful for this role you will be expected to find solutions both independently and as a team, you will also need to have a good balance between precision and the speed that you operate at. Finally, and most importantly you need to be proud of the quality of your product. This client would ideally like someone to who can work 40 hours a week, however there is a chance to work 4 days a week, 32 hours a week.
What do we require from you?
* At least three years experience within iOS development
* Must know the Swift language
* Hands-on mentality and willingness to provide relevant solutions
* Must have completed a HBO study
* MUST be fluent in Dutch
What will we offer you?
* Working in a professional Scrum team
* Study budget provided so you can develop yourself both professionally and technically
* We encourage creative input
* Excellent pension plan
* Travel allowance or full reimbursement with public transport
* Profit-sharing scheme
Does this sound like a dream to you or someone you know?
Get in touch as I will be more than happy to discuss this opportunity further.
firstname.lastname@example.org | +31 202 41 8534 | Pearson Frank Int.