Digital technology has changed the face of business as we know it. This big 4 consultancy helps clients in turning this transformation into an impactful advantage by creating and realizing digital transformation success stories. They combine their globally recognized strength in business transformation and technology implementation with the capabilities of a world-class digital agency.
By leveraging user-centric thinking, design capabilities, new technologies and cloud solutions, they empower our clients and allow them to rethink how they connect with their customers across every platform, every device and every step of the customer journey. Their approach is to start from the customer or the user needs, convert them into concepts, design tangible prototypes, and finally develop and implement concrete solutions, always keeping in mind the business impact they entail. Their consultants deliver disruptive innovations, relying on their business and technology knowledge, along with their creative capabilities.
Within the development team they pride themselves on being technology-agnostic, choosing the right tool for each job. Always on the look-out for the next thing that will revolutionize their way of working!
You will work alongside some of the best developers, designers and strategy minds in the business, delivering top-notch digital solutions for the biggest and best players on the market.
Their developers aren't people who are locked away in a room churning out code to match a large set of specifications that were defined in another time and place. Instead, they work side-by-side with their clients and the rest of the team, combining deep technical expertise with innovative thinking and a strong understanding of what makes businesses and their customers tick. It's the combination of these skills and way of working that helps them deliver the best digital experiences.
Are you motivated to combine your sense for digital with the art of programming? Do you look beyond the code and back-end solution? Are you interested in how mobile applications tap into this? Are you curious to see how front-end solutions can empower your work rather than limit it? In short, do you see the big picture and the big role your back-end expertise will play in it?
* They believe in Agile and you will be part of a Scrum team in which you are collaborate with the rest of the team to achieve the best deliverable possible for each sprint. The team is often a mix of client and their personnel working together.
* During the sprint planning, you will decide how to best implement the technical stories and participate in the story estimations. Together with your peers you will align on the approach and how this will fit within the overall architecture of the project
* Within each sprint, you take ownership of the stories you work on and analyse, develop, test and release them. You align closely with the other developers in order to ensure that the right person works on the right task and you even benefit from peer review throughout the sprint. They work with tools that help you move ahead faster, such as JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, Bitbucket, etc.
* On top of regular sprint work, you provide their clients with advice on digital change, helping them to exploit web, mobile and social media to strengthen their brand and grow their business.
Desired Skills and Experience
* Bachelor or Master degree.
* A passion for digital transformation and technology;
* You are a generalist in your field of expertise with hybrid interests in all technology beyond that, such as back-end development (e.g. Java, NodeJS, .NET) and/or design (e.g. UX expertise, Photoshop, Sketch);
* You are a team player who enjoys working with others to solve problems and share knowledge;
* You have the ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative team-setting;
* You balance logical problem solving with innovative thinking;
* Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills (English + Dutch and/or French);
* A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are limitless;
* An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits;
* Working within an entrepreneurial team of digital pioneers with ambitious growth plans in the coming years;
* Their business activities are centralized in Brussels. Projects could be both nationally (BE) or internationally (EU) based.