For a start-up company we are looking for a Senior Java Developer - you will be part of a team of 8 and of course you will have hands-on responsibilities on Java application development and lead. An amazing environment is waiting for you, surrounded by high-skilled team players motivate to lead their market. In fact, their activities are already international, our client has a sales team in Netherlands and France.
We are looking for a creative and motivated team player who fancy working in a fast/international growing environment with a lot of laugh and original ideas.
* Start-up with an exciting working environment
* Frequent brunches, events and more
* Competitive salary based on experience
* Flexibility and the possibility of 1-day work from home
* All the latest and your favourite tech-tools
* Amazing team of people to work
The main responsibilities include:
* Extensive experience with Java and it's frameworks and tools like Spring, Maven etc.
* Fan of Agile environment, analytical thinker and fan of clean code
* Experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications
* Basic Exposure to DevOps
* You are fluent in English and able to communicate clearly with your colleagues and clients. The knowledge of French and/or Dutch will be a plus
* You are driven, motivated and focused on delivering high-quality projects.
Pearson Frank is a niche recruiter specialising in Java, web, mobile, and PHP. Our mission is to match our global clients with the best programmers and developers, and to advise candidates on the right career opportunities in the industry. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 1000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively. I Specialise in the Java market across the Benelux region. I understand the need for discretion & I am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.
For more information, contact me at +31 20 241 8543 (ext 8543) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Simone Staderini - Pearson Frank