My client recognized the untapped potential of smartphone technology and worked to integrate this new tool into the payment transaction process; they are now known throughout the payment transaction industry for developing systems and services ahead of technology trends.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Designing, building, testing, deploying and supporting of mobile applications on Android and Linux platform and prototypes following best practices
* Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype and evaluate technical feasibility
* Understand and execute technology roadmaps for applications on the Android platform
* Analyze user requirements and ensure standards, procedures, and methodologies in the development life cycle are followed
* Perform application testing, maintenance, upgrade and documentation
* Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
* Minimum 2 years solid experience in mobile applications development on Android or Linux platform
* Have developed and delivered Android or Linux apps in the past
* Familiar with data security concepts (e.g. PKI, RSA, 3DES, SSL etc)
* Familiar with Java, Kotlin and SQLite.
* Good team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Self-motivated, energetic and passionate on exploring new technology
* Have personal Android demo apps hosted on public repository such as github (a plus).
If you or your firend are interesting in this role please don't hesitate to let me know. You can reach my by replying on this conversation or call me at +852 3018 0381 Sandy Lai