Job Title - C++ Developer (5+ vacancies available)
Salary - Up to R120,000 Per Month
Job Type - Full time
We are looking for multiple C++ Developers to start ASAP on a Permanent basis but will take on contractors for 12 month duration if more desirable. This will be for an international company within the telecommunications sector whom specialise in customised products and solutions for businesses across the globe.
As a C++ developer you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation. You should have good experience in application of standard software development principles. You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgement to plan and execute your tasks.
Skills & Experience
* Solid experience doing object oriented back-end development using C++
* LINUX (RHEL)
* Databases: MySQL/MariaDB, MongoDB
* Build Tools:NPM
* Version Control: Git, Gitlab
* Protocols: REST, JSON-RPC, XML-RPC, SOAP
* Experience with Source/Version control management (e.g.Git-Lab, Git)
* Must be a team player
* Effective verbal and written communication within the team
* Competitive salary and benefits
* A great working environment with cutting edge colleagues
* Room to grow and develop yourself through our dual learning and development career pathways
* A great team to influence and develop your skills
* Flexi time
* Regular salary appraisals
* Remote work (depending on experience)
This is a fantastic opportunity for Developers to work in an amazing company that put their employees first. They will help you grow skilfully, by equipping you with the necessary resources for both professional and personal development.
If you believe that you meet the criteria we are looking for, we would love to hear from you by applying to the job. We are looking to move on these roles quickly and can have the process turned around relatively quickly, thus do not miss the opportunity and get in touch by sending your CV.
Alternatively if you would like more details please feel free to get in touch providing your contact number to email@example.com for an informal chat about the role.
Pearson Frank International is the leading opensource recruitment firm, advertising more jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users Globally and by specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the South African Market and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.