As a Scrum Master, you will teach, train and coach the team to apply the agile values by facilitating the Scrum rituals (planning, sprint review, retrospective, daily standup, refinement) and you try to improve the delivery process. You ensure that activity goals are met and the team can focus on delivering valuable software.
By detecting possible improvements and challenging the team you act as a guide towards continuous improvement and increased productivity.
With your JAVA skills, you will be able to contribute to the team effort and build an integration plan between the front-end and back-end team.
More specifically, your tasks are as follows:
* Organize and facilitate project planning, reviews, stand-up meetings, sprint and release planning, etc.
* Recognize risks and acts accordingly in case of possible obstacles inside and outside the sprints
* Meetings with the business and report regularly regarding the process of sprints
* Follow up of the analysis, development, testing and bug fixes accurately
* Work closely with analysts, project managers and architects
* Plan integration (front-end, back-end) with external partner and PM.
Coaching & support
* Coach of the members of your team
* Support of the functional analysts regarding the management of backlogs and prioritize the development work
* Continuously look for process improvement and stimulate your team to do the same
* Realize the sprint commitments together with your team
* Stimulate your team to self-organization
* Contribute to the team effort
* Monitor risks and look for alternative solutions when things go wrong
* Work away impediments in the team
* Bachelor degree
* 6 months experience as a scrum master
* Scrum master certified
* Experience in leading a team of 5 to 10 persons
* Knowledge of JIRA
* Experience in a JAVA or .Net environment is a plus
* Experience in deployment and operational environment
* Bilingual (Dutch/French) and a good knowledge of English
* Analytical, goal orientated and result driven.
* Good organizer
* Communicative, assertive and eager to convince others
* Likes to take initiative and be a real team player
* Feel very strongly about quality and can work independently with an eye for service
* Willing to work up in different domains. Be flexible and can prioritize