My client is world top Financial Services company
* Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
* Work with outside data sources and API's.
* Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
* Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
* Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
* BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
* Minimum 7 years of software development experience
* Minimum 3 years of Android development
* Have published at least one original Android app
* Experience with Android SDK
* Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
* Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
* Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
* Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
* Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
* Great interpersonal and communication skills
* Mobile banking experience is strongly preferred
* Experience with functional reactive programming, TDD, Kotlin would be a plus.
If you or your firend are interesting in the role please don't hesitate to let me know. You can reach my by replying on this conversation or call me at +852 3018 0381 Sandy Lai