Are you looking to start your professional career path in one of the most important companies in the world? training, international environment and the possibility to grow up are the keywords you are looking for? This opportunity is for you!
For one of our best clients in Brussels, we are looking for a fresh graduate with a Master or Bachelor's degree to start (from 1 January onwards) an exited graduate program.
The graduate program covers different positions based on your interest, skills and degree: just apply to know more!
* Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science or similar IT related studies
* Availability to work without VISA/Sponsorship
* English is a must and fluent in one of the following languages: Dutch or French
* Ability to handle constructive criticism and not afraid to fail and try again
* Works in a structured way
What you get
* Full-time job in a unique international environment
* Competitive Salary
* Space for your creative input
* Meal Voucher, Car allowance and Insurance
Pearson Frank is a niche recruiter specialising in Java, web, mobile, and PHP. Our mission is to match our global clients with the best programmers and developers, and to advise candidates on the right career opportunities in the industry. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 1000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively. I Specialise in the Java market across the Benelux region. I understand the need for discretion & I am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.
For more information, contact me at +31 20 241 8543 (ext 8543) or email me at email@example.com.
Simone Staderini - Pearson Frank