Employment Full time
Education Master Degree
Language Dutch AND English
Join the wonderful; Artificial Intelligence (AI) company based in Amsterdam! From this office the company drives AI transformations by building AI solutions and skills. The team consist of more than 70 data scientists, AI engineers & software engineers. The organisations serves industry-leading companies such as Nike, eBay, Heineken, KPN, Lease Plan, Aegon and and many more.. And they do this in more than 25 countries.
Redshift, SQL Server data warehouse, Python, HCL and Cloud computing are the technologies that you will mostly be working with. The company always tries to use the right tool for the right job. You will be using these techniques to create new database architectures, build the ETL process, setting up the infrastructure (in the cloud) and build the app that will use the created data solution.
Because you are working on many different projects no week will be the same!
One day you are setting up a cloud infrastructure, the other you are developing some new functionalities in SQL for a big client, and another you're learning about a new technology like Chef, Ansible or Puppet. You will be the go to person when a colleague or client has a tech related problem or question.
* Masters degree in an IT related study.
* You are a social geek who is very eager to learn more about SQL, databases, python, automation and the cloud.
* You excel in one or more of these subjects and you have an ambition to broaden your technical knowledge and your new teams knowledge during projects and learning sessions.
* You are analytically, ambitious, curious, committed, pragmatic and persuasive.
* You aim to contribute to innovative Data Analytics projects in an ambitious and fast growing company.
* Proficiency in the Dutch language.
What you get in return
* A big and diverse team with a positive team environment where diversity is valued
* A unique working environment with focus on your personal development, through certificates and development of soft skills.
* Opportunity to join the 3 year Academy Program in which you will become a data analytics master
* Quarterly team building events, weekly Friday afternoon drinks at THE rooftop bar and sports activities.
* Extra: A female leadership program to support equal opportunities between men and women in leadership positions.