Pearson Frank in collaboration with our client who are a well-established organisation and the leader in their market are on the lookout for talented Frontend Developers to join the team on their latest project for a promising opportunity based in Melbourne's CBD.
You will be working within a highly technical team reporting directly to the Technical Director, working on their latest projects delivering the front end development of the campaigns and surrounding digital properties whilst being an integral part of the organisation.
The initial length of the contract is for 6 months with views to extend for successful candidates.
* Development of the Frontend Applications to the highest standards
* Working with the development team on the latest projects to help guide and develop a solution to briefs for business activities
* Collaboration with vendors who are providing development services to ensure consistency of approach to absorb projects back into the team
* Expected to be able to work both autonomously and within a team
* 5+ Years' experience working within Frontend Development in a commercial setting
* Proficient cross platform HTML5 and CSS3 development experience as well as experience with SCSS
* Solid exposure in Responsive Web Design
* Strong understanding of REST APIs
* Experience with Git / Github / Bitbucket
* Knowledge of W3C standards and WCAG accessibility compliance
Whats on offer:
* Convenient CBD-Based location
* Work with like-minded, ambitious individuals with entrepreneurial mindsets
* Excellent remuneration package based on level of experience
* Chance to work on the latest technologies and greenfield projects
* Tight-knit, highly technical and driven team
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume *
(03) 8952 0507