You will adapt or integrate third-party software with existing open source applications (Magento, Shopware etc...) and develop applications tailored to the company.
The organisation works with different clients around Belgium - thanks to their presence in Aalst/Kontich/Hasselt/Brussels - and that mean different kind of projects for you.
Skills & Requirements
* 2+ years working experience as PHP Developer (at least one of Symfony, Magento)
* Ability to work well both independently or as a member of a team.
* Reliable and professional person
* EU passport
* Strong communication skills and fluent in English and Dutch.
What we Offer
* Friendly work space
* Car company (first-class lease like Audi, Mercedes..)
* Lunch allowance
* Frequent team building activity
* Competitive salary based on your experience/skills
Pearson Frank is a niche recruiter specialising in Java, web, mobile, and PHP. Our mission is to match our global clients with the best programmers and developers, and to advise candidates on the right career opportunities in the industry. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 1000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively. I Specialise in the Java market across the Benelux region. I understand the need for discretion & I am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.
For more information, contact me at +31 20 241 8543 (ext 8543) or email me at email@example.com.
Simone Staderini - Pearson Frank