Job Type: Senior Front-End Angular Developer
Location: Sandton, Johannesburg (first 3 months is 100% remote)
Contact name: Liam Burrell
Telephone: +27 87 237 9834
Salary: Up to R840,000 per annum
This company is a young and dynamic full-service digital agency that works on an international scale to bring bespoke solutions to large clients, such as Disney and Fila.
They are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to join their elite team.
Skills and experience
* Strong proficiency in Front-End Development (at least 5-6 years with 2 of those years in a senior position prior)
* Any experience with TDD would be an advantage.
* Scrum will be used as a base for the workflow.
* Git workflow with good code review practice.
* Tools used: Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, Tempo plugin, Slack.
* Take ownership and responsibility for front-end deliverables on projects, which includes responsibility for quality and timely delivery.
* Assist in defining coding standards.
* Test driven approaches.
* Drive efficiency's across the FE stack.
* Assist development guilds.
* Speaking into, with guidance from the Development Manager - hiring, career planning, training and development, team mentorship (interns, junior and mid-level developers) and morale management.
* Assist in estimations of scoped projects, guide the discussions around sufficient requirements to support the SDLC.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or call +27 87 237 9834