/*As this project is in Govt Domain we need people who are Australian Citizen or PR */
( Can get NV1 Clearance)
Location - 10min from CBD
We are recruiting for a Private Defence Organisation who are working very closely with the Australian Defence Force. This is a new SCRUM team and we are looking for 2 Software Engineers who have experience working in Agile sprints and are passionate about problem-solving using technology.
Environment: C#, .Net, ReactJS, NodeJS, Nginx Server, MongoDB, Docker Jenkins, ANTLR Library, SonarQube, dotTrace Profiler, ILSpy, RoboMongo, Microsoft Owin Security, GIT, TFS, LINQ, REST API, AJAX, Visual Studio 2017
* Write elegant, readable, and well-documented code.
* Collaborate with the research and development team to build new features and improve existing ones.
* Analysing and improving the efficiency, availability, stability and security of the applications and in-house systems to help scale the platform.
* Implement and maintain continuous integration builds.
* Conduct unit and system testing to ensure the correct operation of the software.
* Develop and document technical support documentation.
What's on Offer
* One of the most interesting projects in Melbourne
* Opportunity to work on Defence projects ( Baseline, NV1,NV2 clearance )
* Ongoing professional and career development with paid learning and certifications options.
* Well defined career development path.
* Flexible start & finish times.
03 9088 3723
C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, React.Js, Node.Js, AngularJs, Vue.js, Software Engineer, Application Developer, SAAS