Our client is looking for an experienced Lead Developer, to be part of their regional business expansion.
* Architect and lead the development of web and mobile applications
* Involve in all parts of product life cycle: idea generation, design, planning, prototyping, implementation and delivering
* Hands-on coding with proper framework and design patterns
* Unit testing, trouble shooting, issue analysis and documentation
* Code review to ensure coding quality of the team
* Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent with proven track record in programming
* Minimum 5 years of working experience in the related field
* Proven track record in both Web and Mobile App Development
* Excellent or demonstrated programming skills in React Native, React.JS, Angular.JS, Redux
* Experience with popular UI components and design frameworks like Google Material Design, Ant Design, etc.
* Excellent team player with an eye for details
* Track record in mentoring a team will be an added advantage
* Good command of English (written & spoken) and Mandarin will be an added advantage
To discuss this opportunity further or apply for the vacancy, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Alice Giselle Tan at +65 3158 9024.
EA Licence Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1767316
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Singapore
Pearson Frank International Ltd is the global leader in Java / PHP recruitment, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users globally and we have never had more live development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers.