Ever wanted to work on customer-facing websites of a world renowned MNC? Our client is looking for you!
In this role, you will hold accountability for assisting the team with implementing, integrating, managing, and developing the main brand website. As part of the client's continued growth, they are seeking a Node.js Developer to expand the development team. You will be given the opportunity to join a well-established Agile team.
* Develop and maintain websites for customer and internal use
* Build RESTful web APIs
* Optimize new applications for maximum performance and scalability
* Testing and debugging of business programs
* Collaborate effectively with other engineering team members, and stakeholders to review final product
* Degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent
* 3 years of experience in IT or development
* Good knowledge in HTML/CSS
* Experience working with Agile methodology
* Open to learn new technology
* Ability to both work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
Our client is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and strongly encourages applications from individuals that skillsets match the above requirements. Please click the 'apply' function above to submit your application. Alternatively, you may contact Vanessa at firstname.lastname@example.org or + 65 3158 4430
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1983758