Our client is a global and regional company, working within the commodities business sector. We are on a lookout for a Data And Research Analyst to work within data analytics and provide game-changing solutions to our clients.
As a Data And Research Analyst for the Bioinformatics team, you will be working cross-functionally with different teams such as R&D, Engineering, to develop world class analytical skills towards gathering new access in genomic information.
* Analysing NGS (Next-Generation Sequencing), transcriptomic, and metagenomics datasets
* Develop data analysis concepts, write algorithms, and deploy computational tools and documentation for the exploration of genomic and transcriptomic data
* Write and execute test protocols to validate the features and data analysis pipelines
* Identify data features to further increase the specificity of our bioinformatics algorithms
* Interpret research findings to team and collaborators
* Bachelor's degree in Biological Science, Biology or related area
* Strong experience using statistical computer language (R, Python, SQL, etc) to manipulate NGS data and draw insights
* Deep understanding of bioinformatics tools used for genomic and transcriptomic analysis (i.e. assembly, binning, gene calling, etc.)
* Familiarity with current professional guidelines as they pertain to design, development, and maintenance of bioinformatics pipeline
* Good problem-solving abilities, analytical skills
* Energetic, team player
Our client is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and strongly encourage applications from individuals that skillsets matches to the above requirements. Please click the 'apply' function above to submit your application. Alternatively, you may contact Vanessa at email@example.com or + 65 3158 4430
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1983758