Python developer - Fulltime - Inhouse role - January 2020 start
Software Developer who wants to grow and develop in Python and PHP. A warrior who wants to develop our IT platforms together with 6 other colleagues. We dream of many cool customer solutions that you can crack your brains about and turn into useful tools.
Are you ambitious, would you like to think, test, design and develop?
Versatility and personal growth play a major role in the team. For example, you can work on new projects in the field of data collection, personalisation and graphic design tools.
And of course you can gain a lot of knowledge in international development. In the coming years, the company wants to grow into a European market leader with an ultimate customer focus. We challenge people to always take an extra step. Our ultimate goal is to allow companies to easily benefit from a world of advertising ideas, printed on promotional items. Will you take on this great challenge with us?
You fit in best with our team as:
* You have a Masters working and thinking level;
* You like (technical) challenges and approaches;
* You are eager to learn, communicative and analytically strong;
* You know your way around Windows and Linux.
* Your boss is in Python or you have earned your spurs in a programming language such as PHP, Ruby, or C#;
* You'd love to add another programming language to your knowledge or take it to the next level;
* JSON, API, noSQL or SQL? You don't care where you get the data from;
* You have at least 2 years of experience with development within a web environment;
* You have a good command of the Dutch and/or English language;
* Experience with frameworks such as Laravel, Angular, React, Falcon or Flask is an advantage.
* We have everything in-house. This stands for short lines of communication, fast decision-making and the possibility to work ad hoc if necessary;
* Intensive international cooperation with intelligence and driven IT colleagues;
* We will become the advertising platform of Europe (50mln+)! A fantastic goal to contribute to;
* We are sincere, friendly, informal and loyal to each other and the organisation;
* Experience our notorious get-togethers and great city trips;
* We give you the means to prove yourself;
* A salary and terms of employment that match the value you add to our organisation;
* Opportunities to develop yourself functionally and personally and to grow along with the international success of the organisation.
* Competetive salary
* No sponsorship
* Salary package discussed with you (unlimited holidays, holiday pay, education*)
Contact Stephanie Omogun and send her your most recent C.V. email@example.com - +31 (0)20 241 8553