As a DevOps, you will collaborate with developers, system engineers, PM and architecture to ensure code releases are deployed according to best practices and defined policies.
More specifically, yours tasks are as follows:
* Design, implement and maintain software integration
* Act as the second / third line or support on production issues.
* Implement automation.
* Be the gate for code quality, communicate any improvement possible.
* Work in team to improve tooling, security and procedures.
* Run document procedures and tooling.
* Use our documentation tools (Jira / Confluence)
* Explain goals, features & stories in sprint planning meetings
* Participate in sprint demos, reviews & retrospectives and projects.
* Support end-to-end development.
* 3+ years' experience in Devops.
* Experience in Java, .Net and / or system administration is a plus.
* SonarQube, Jenkins, Octopus, Buildmaster, Adobe AEM, IIS, NPM, NuGet, Trustbuilder, Enterprise architect, jProfiler, MQ systems (OpenMQ / ActiveMQ), Maven, MSBuild)
* Some experience with Agile / Scrum
* Fluent in Dutch / English or French / English
* Additional language: Groovy script (or scripting in general, Powershell, Windows batch)
* Problem solving attitude
* Ability to work in a team and independently
* Analytical mind, well organized and result driven
* Great communication skills
* Focus on quality