My client is an interior specialist that is in the midst of a digital transformation. With several offices in the APAC region, they are a market leader that has been around for more than 30 years with reputable clients like MBS, Resorts World Sentosa, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore, Shrangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Singapore Tourism Board, Bread Street Kitchen to name a few.
This transformation involves bringing much of their business into the digital space, where clients can easily access their services via web or mobile. Part of that responsibility lies in the hands of a talented UI Designer.
Your role will largely involve:
* Create and refine clear User interfaces for mobile and web digital platforms
* Conceptualize ideas that bring simplicity and improve designs for user friendliness to complex designs
* Ability to create wireframes and prototypes, maintain and improve style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas
* Create and explore UI animations and motion graphics to enhance company's software products
* Executing all visual design stages from concepts to final handover for development process
* Be bold to present and defend your design decisions. Design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles
* Diploma or Degree in Design, Computer Science or related field
* 2 years working experience in the related field
* Understanding of User Centered Design or Design Thinking concepts and workflows
* Hands-on experience in creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc
* Develop creative ideas with problem solving mindset
* Thorough understanding of layout, typography, color and other design principles and excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
* Proficiency in Sketch, InVision, Marvel, Overflow, Photoshop, and Illustrator
* Software knowledge in After Effects, Haiku Animator, other Sketch animation softwares
* 3D software knowledge and experience of Cinema 4D, 3ds Max or Maya is an advantage
Interested parties please send across your updated CV in words format to email@example.com.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1767316