Freelance Python Developer - Amsterdam - Start January 2020
- 3 month contract (extension possible)
- Language: English /Dutch
Skills & Qualifications
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or working experience that is equal to the degree.
- A minimum of 5+ years in professional programming with Python/Django/Django REST framework.
- Working experience with development and design of high traffic and high reliable REST API's.
- Experience with developing critical / large scale websites and web services.
- Experience with PostgreSQL and Redis.
- Knowledge and fundamental understanding of operating systems (like Unix, Linux).
- Modern software engineering mindset (DevOps, CI/CD, QA, unit testing, pair programming).
- Experience with troubleshooting performance issues in a Python environment, extensive debug skills.
- Strategic and analytical thinker with flexibility in choice of technology and able to switch between languages and technologies.
- Team player, who is used to perform in an agile / scrum environment and helps others to
- Experience with cloud technologies (esp AWS) is a plus.
- Proficient English speaker, both written and verbal.
- Leading media company in the Netherlands and other European locations
- Agile community with lots of interesting projects
- Applying latest software engineering tools and moving towards public cloud
- Contact Stephanie Omogun +31(0)20 241 8553 / firstname.lastname@example.org