Senior Front End Developer
My client is an interior specialist that is in the midst of a digital transformation. With several offices in APAC region, they are a market leader that has been around for more than 30 years.
This transformation involves bringing much of their business into the digital space, where clients can easily access their services via web or mobile. Part of that responsibility lies in the hands of a talented Senior Front End Developer. Are you game for enough to be part of this exciting transformation?
* Revamp the existing web application
* Architect and lead the development of mobile applications
* Daily coding with proper framework and design patterns
* Unit testing, troubleshooting, issue analysis and documentation
* Closely work with the founder and other technical leads in all parts of product life cycle: idea generation, design, planning, prototyping, implementation and delivering
* Track team progress and manage software releases/deployments
* Code review to ensure coding quality of the team
* Solid skill set in React-Native, Angular and Redux
* Familiar with popular UI components and design frameworks like Google Material Design, Ant Design, etc.
* Exceptional with mobile app development
* Fairly good command of English (written & spoken) and Mandarin (spoken) - Bilingual
* Diploma or Degree in Information Technology or other related discipline
* Minimum of 4 years of working experience in the related field
My client is looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join their team. For a confidential discussion of this position or any other Web Development opportunities, please contact Jeremy Lim at
+65 3163 0488 (office)
EA Licence No.: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1762262
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Singapore