* My client is one of the largest sports apparel / goods retailer. As part of its ongoing commitment to grow the business, they are now sourcing for an API / Backend Developer to join & lead their A-team. The successful candidate can look forward to a rewarding career with a comprehensive remuneration package. To build & deliver the best Microservices & API performance for the organisation.
Your core responsibility of this role :
* Leading Software development by converting ideas, designs and requirements into concrete and stable applications:
* Take complete responsibility of your backend and be responsible to deliver new user experience for e-commerce
* Develops and communicates technical processes, standards, and best practices to the team
* Build reusable code and libraries for future use and implementation of projects to meet the needs of the project
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
* 2 to 5 year working experience.
* Strong programming skills in Java and/or PHP 7
* Knowledge of Symphony framework is a plus.
* Experience with CI/CD
* Knowledge in using Kubernetes and working on cloud platform (e.g. AWS) is a plus.
* Experience working in an agile/scrum team is a plus.
* Working with SQL Server and related technologies to allow the creation and maintenance of data. Good experience with PostgreSQL DB or MYSQL.
* API management knowledge is a must.
* Comfortable working in an Agile environment
* Challenge oriented with an enthusiastic mindset to learn new technologies
Actions to take
* To apply for this position, please send your updated CV to me, Sarah Yang at email@example.com. We regret that only successful shortlisted applicants will be contracted.
* EA License Number: 11C3017
* EA Personnel Number: R1768390