Our client - a leading international textile convertor of medium to high-end home furnishing fabrics - is looking for a JAVA Software Engineer to participate in the development, testing and maintenance of in-house developed software and assist in the implementation of outsourced software projects.
You will be part of a international environment and in collaboration with them you will develop new software modules and modify some of them (already existing). Also, you will assist in implementing software systems (configuration, monitoring...) and you will managing outsourced software development projects (execute project tasks such as testing, documenting, etc.)
We are looking for a passionate, responsive and curious team player ready to make the difference.
* Meal vouchers of 8 EUR
* Group Insurance
* Inhouse gym with personal trainers after working hours from 17.30-18.30h
* Company car or Bru bike (traditional or electrical)
* Inhouse yoga sessions
* Weekly inhouse Dutch classes during lunch
* Weekly fresh soup during the winter months
* Twice a week fresh fruits
* Amazing team of people to work
The main responsibilities include:
* Experience with Java and SQL
* Basic knowledge of C++
* Basic knowledge as SCRUM developer
* You are fluent in English and able to communicate clearly with your colleagues and clients. The knowledge of Dutch will be a plus.
* Willing to assist in implementing software systems (configuration, monitoring...) and managing outsourced software development projects (execute project tasks such as testing, documenting, etc.)
* You are driven, motivated and focused on delivering high-quality projects.
Pearson Frank is a niche recruiter specialising in Java, web, mobile, and PHP. Our mission is to match our global clients with the best programmers and developers, and to advise candidates on the right career opportunities in the industry. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 1000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively. I Specialise in the Java market across the Benelux region. I understand the need for discretion & I am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.
For more information, contact me at +31 20 241 8543 (ext 8543) or email me at email@example.com.
Simone Staderini - Pearson Frank