Job Type: Senior C++ Developer
Location: Sandton, Johannesburg
Contact name: Liam Burrell
Telephone: +27 87 237 9834
Salary: Up to R950,000 per annum
This company is a bespoke provider of mobile telecom services, who have developed an outstanding reputation for providing robust and aesthetic solutions.
They are looking for a Senior C++ Developer to join the team.
* A bachelor degree in computer science or engineering/related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and work experience,
* Minimum 4 years experience working as a Software Engineer, Developer or Programmer
* Solid experience doing object oriented back-end development using C++
* Experience with Source/Version control management (e.g.Git-Lab, Git)
* Development of high-grade Telecommunication Services in a Unix/Linux based environment
* Software specification, design, coding and debugging through to deployment to Operator sites
* Taking responsibility for software lifecycle management including version control and deployment package creation
* Effectively using tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
* Working in an agile development environment following Scrum methodologies.
Nice to have:
* Experience or a working knowledge of a Linux development environment, preferably RHEL will be very advantageous
* Experience designing and/or implementing high-performance, highly-available and horizontally scalable software.
* Experience doing full stack development
* Experience with software profiling and optimization.
* Experience with database schema design, optimization and tuning.
* Experience with online transaction processing and or online analytical processing
* Experience with API and Interface design
* Experience with any of the following software and technologies: SQL, Linux, Swagger/ OpenAPI, HTTP, REST, Docker, Kubernetes, KNative, Spring Framework, Gradle, Maven, Ansible, MySQL / MariaDB and Node.js.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +27 87 237 9834