Every project will be different, but you'll always be responsible for:
* Designing and Developing custom and complex solutions using Java and other programming languages
* Partnering effectively with client project teams
* Managing the project software delivery lifecycle
What you'll definitely need:
* 3+ years of commercial software development experience using Java
* 3+ years of service oriented architecture development
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* Bachelor's degree / Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
* Strong understanding of DB technologies and SQL
* Skilled in interpreting and applying technical data.
* A logical mind that enjoys using technical know-how to problem solve
* Natural self-motivation with a passion for delivering excellence
* Great communication skills with the ability to build strong professional relationships
* Curiosity with an ongoing desire to develop and learn
What we'd love you to have:
* Experience with messaging technologies
* Understanding of CI/CD principles
* Knowledge of DevOps tools, e.g. Jenkins, Sonar
* Experience with multiple database technologies (RDBMS or NoSQL)
* Knowledge of Web UI technologies (including Angular/JQuery)
* Financial Services and/or Software Consulting experience.
* Experience of working in client-facing environments
Don't tick all the boxes? Don't worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think you're the right person for the job.