DevOps Engineer (Platform Engineer)
Salary £30,000 - £55,000
The requirement for DevOps professionals is rapidy growing in the North West. We are looking to help one of our partners expand their Cloud Operations team which provides support to a variety of customers running on the AWS platform.
What will you do?
* Support scalable and highly available environments designed and developed using a range of AWS technologies
* Deploy platforms through emerging DevOps tools such as Docker and/or Kubernetes
* Service world-class clients across the world
What's on offer?
* A modern, supportive, vibrant and growing company
* Exposure to cutting-edge technologies
* Excellent learning and development opportunities on offer
* Centrally located
* 4% employee + 4% employer pension contribution
* Free lunch, company quiz and beer every Friday afternoon
* 100% Free gym membership
* Cycle-to-work scheme
* Remote working can be discussed after probation
So What Next?
If this is an opportunity that genuinely interests you, and you believe that you've got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would be more than happy to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further.
You can call me on 0191 338 7484. I am also available by email at email@example.com, or you can find me on LinkedIn (https://bit.ly/2HpaZAO).
All things discussed will remain confidential.