Pearson Frank in partnership with one of our clients who, due to continued success and growth, are currently seeking a talented Fullstack PHP developer who is eager to join a product-based organisation situated in Richmond.
You will be working directly with the Development Manager within a highly-technical development team whilst being an integral part of the organisation to deliver high-quality work across the breadth of the projects.
If you are looking for a fast-paced, challenging and fun environment that has both stability and substantial potential for future growth then this is the role for you.
This is a permanent position with immediate interview availability, looking to find the right person urgently!
Roles and Responsibilities
* Building elegant Backend Solutions.
* Working closely with the frontend team and UX designers.
* Assisting in problem-solving and providing insight and suggestions to upper management on improvements.
* Managing the workload both independently or as a part of the team.
* Highly Skilled experience with PHP backend development
* Experienced with modern PHP MVC frameworks i.e. Laravel or Symfony
* Strong experience developing RESTful API's
* Knowledge of working with MySQL
* Experience with AWS would be highly regarded.
What's on offer
* Competitive salary on offer.
* A modern-office, close to public transport and on-site parking
* Flexible working hours with an option for a 9-day fortnight.
* Friendly team environment and a clear structured career path and progression.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your resume*
(03) 8592 0507
Web Developer, PHP, Laravel, Symfony, AWS, React, MySQl, Fullstack, Full-stack