Our client is looking for an individual who is passionate to join one of the robust start-up firms in Singapore. In this role, you would be working within an agile methodology in a fast-paced environment, developing web applications, among other duties.
* Contribute to all aspects of the software process: including architecture, specification reviews, automated testing, implementation, code reviews, debugging, and documentation
* Improve existing codebases using best practices in an agile environment
* Design, maintain and build scalable APIs
* Help translate business needs to technical requirements
* Work with the design team, project owners and other stakeholders to explore needs, functionality, design, and user flow to formulate solutions
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
* Experience working with SQL, databases, and data structures and storage
* Familiarity in REST API design and implementation
* Proficiency with Git, build tools.
* Knowledge in software testing and test-driven development
* Ability to work on multi-faceted, cross-functional projects
* Excellent teamwork spirit and strong communication skills
Our client is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and strongly encourages applications from individuals that skillsets match the above requirements. Please click the 'apply' function above to submit your application. Alternatively, you may contact Vanessa at firstname.lastname@example.org or + 65 3158 4430
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1983758