My client, a global corporation is looking for UI Developer to join their expanding teams in Malaysia and Singapore!
A great opportunity to work as part of a collaborative Agile Team, with a focus on constant learning and improvement.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Work closely with the UX and Product Owners to understand the business requirements and deliverables
* Analyse, design, code and implement new UI components, features, and applications
* Design, maintain, and develop RESTful Web Services to be consumed by UI Applications
* Provide technical software application support and problems resolution
* Work with teammates to discover, learn, and adopt new technologies when appropriate
* BS/BA Degree in Technology, Computer Science or Business Information Systems is required
* Experience developing applications using libraries/frameworks predominately in React.JS, Angular.JS and Vue.JS
* Ability and desire to contribute ideas collaboratively and to solve problems
* Passion for learning and improvement, and a desire to share what you've learned with those around you
* Effective written and verbal communication skills in English
To discuss this opportunity further or apply for the vacancy, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Alice Giselle Tan at +65 3158 9024.
EA Licence Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1767316
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Singapore
Pearson Frank International Ltd is the global leader in Java / PHP recruitment, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users globally and we have never had more live development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers.