Job Type: Intermediate C++ Developer
Location: Centurion - Gauteng
Contact name: Liam Burrell
Telephone: +27 87 237 9834
Salary: Up to R650,000 per annum
This company operates within the enterprise level banking industry, specialising in the development of secure payment solutions for clients in SA and around the globe.
They are looking for an Intermediate C++ Developer to join the team to perform high complexity (i.e. system level applications) analysis, design, development and unit testing of software applications from user requirements and documents and to resolve defects encountered during various testing cycles.
* A bachelor degree in computer science or engineering/related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and work experience,
* Minimum 3 years experience working as a Software Engineer, Developer or Programmer
* Solid experience doing object oriented back-end development using C++
* Experience with Source/Version control management (e.g.Git-Lab, Git)
* Experience in financial/accounting systems is compulsory.
* Understand Message based systems using for example IBM MQ Series or Active MQ.
* Experience with XML and XHTML.
* Some knowledge of SWIFT.
* Design, code, test, debug, and implement C++ backend applications.
* Attend project and agile team meetings.
* Must work in agile teams to complete programming assignments.
* May need to visit client locations.
* Should stay current with industry developments.
* Must be able to work with various computer technologies.
* Must be able to use SQL and understand Oracle databases.
* Strictly adhere to quality assurance procedures.
* Identify and communicate all areas that might be affected by a specific code change.
* Design solutions with regards to classes, database design and infrastructure design.
* Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software.
* Develop features across multiple subsystems within our domain, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment.
* Design Data Models to support new and enhanced functionality.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or call +27 87 237 9834