Do you love football and gaming is your passion? Sounds great because our partner, based in The Hague area, is currently looking for a new Android Developer. You will be part of diverse and exciting team composed by experienced software engineers, product owner, scrum master, marketer, designer and tester.
The goal? Offer to the user the best possible gaming experience!
We are looking for someone that is not afraid to think outside of the box , creative, analytical, solution oriented and oriented towards continuous improvement. You will part of a multidisciplinary team and collaboration is a must to provide the best contribute for their millions of users worldwide.
* HBO/WO or similar degree in Computer Science related studies
* Minimum 2 years of relevant development experience as an Android developer
* Affinity with Java
* Feel passionate about development, solution-oriented, proactive and analytical
* Works in a structured way and with a well-considered architecture
* Passion for gaming
What you get
* Working in an independent and professional team
* Time and budget for your development
* A unique working environment with an informal atmosphere
* Space for your creative input
* Excellent pension conditions (50% premium contribution employer)
* Allowance for travel expenses or full reimbursement with public transport
* Profit-sharing scheme (only with a permanent contract)
Pearson Frank is a niche recruiter specialising in Java, web, mobile, and PHP. Our mission is to match our global clients with the best programmers and developers, and to advise candidates on the right career opportunities in the industry. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 1000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively. I Specialise in the Java market across the Benelux region. I understand the need for discretion & I am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.
For more information, contact me at +31 20 241 8543 (ext 8543) or email me at email@example.com.
Simone Staderini - Pearson Frank