One of the leading Digital Consultancies in Europe has partnered up with me (clearly) to help with their 2020 recruitment drive. This drive is entirely down to project pipeline (they haven't had a load of post-Christmas resignations!) and the roles offer an exciting opportunity to get involved on a huge portfolio of greenfield development work.
The organisation in question have an excellent reputation for delivering highly-scalable, Agile solutions focused around the latest digital technologies. Moreover, they don't expect their employees to spend x4 nights per week living in a Premier Inn and these roles will be solely based in London, bar the occasional work trip or meeting.
They are therefore looking for Software Developers with a genuine passion for crafting quality solutions using innovative methods and emerging technologies. They want people with an entrepreneurial spirit, as well as some (not all) of the following:
* Proven commercial experience working as either a Web Developer, UI Developer or Front End Engineer in a commercial setting.
* Experience working with core Web technologies including HTML, CSS, JQuery and Bootstrap.
* Commercial experience working with TypeScript.
* Familiarity with development tools including Git, Confluence, Subversion and Docker.
* Experience working with Cloud technologies such as GCP, AWS and/or Azure.
* Proven experience working in an Agile development environment.
In return, you'll benefit from the chance to join a huge organisation with unrivalled career progression opportunities and the chance to get fully expensed training and personal development. Moreover, you'll receive a competitive base salary (£60,000-£70,000) as well as a flexible benefits package and annual bonus.
So if you like the sound of this role and have (hopefully) enjoyed reading my ad then give me a shout! I can be contacted via the following:
Office Line: 0191 338 7540
LinkedIn: 'Liam Haghighat'
Anything discussed will remain 100% confidential and fully compliant with GDPR