Are you looking for an opportunity that allows you to not only develop software in a dynamic environment but also learn new tools and techniques?
* Create user-friendly web application designs
* Participate in design and code reviews
* Setting up all infrastructure needed to develop and deploy web application, from hosting setup, to databases
* Embrace software development best practices such as TDD, documentation, design patterns, secure coding, and algorithmic optimization
* Work in cross-functional scrum team to achieve regular sprint goals
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related fields
* Knowledge of building products with Full Stack technologies
* Experience in designing, implementing, and deploying new Rest APIs
* Work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
This is a junior level position, all entry level candidates are welcomed.
Our client is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and strongly encourages applications from individuals that skillsets match the above requirements. Please click the 'apply' function above to submit your application. Alternatively, you may contact Vanessa at email@example.com or + 65 3158 4430
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1983758