Due to my clients phenomenal success and ambitious growth plans I am looking to recruit a talented DevOps Engineer to join their team. This is a hugely exciting and highly rewarding opportunity to join a fantastic expanding financial services business based in Greater Manchester.
You will play a critical role in moving this organisation forward, being responsible for managing and maintaining legacy server environments, as well as designing/implementing/maintaining the brand-new cloud-based SOA. As part of a small, energetic team you would have ownership of our infrastructure and would work collaboratively to improve and advance our product.
I am looking for a passionate team player who possess a can-do attitude with the desire to go above and beyond what is needed to thrive within a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Expect a friendly atmosphere where your input will have a direct impact on the ongoing growth and success of this business.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
* Strong experience with the Linux OS;
* Strong experience in writing shell scripts in the Linux OS;
* Good experience with infrastructure-as-code and configuration management tools such as Terraform/Chef/Ansible/Puppet;
* Experience managing relational databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL;
* Experience in configuring and managing web services (Nginx/Apache);
* Experience with containers orchestration tools such as Kubernetes/Docker Swarm;
* Experience in building and maintaining docker images;
* Experience implementing and working with CI/CD;
* Experience with cloud-based infrastructure (AWS preferred);
* Experience with Git;
* Good networking knowledge.
If this role sounds of interest to yourself, please feel free to call me on 0191 594 9739 or email me at email@example.com.