Key aspects of your daily work are
* You participate in the complete product development cycle starting from analysis, architecture, design, coding, unit integration and system testing of software
* You provide ongoing sustaining support to the product, addressing end to end feature enhancements.
* You review and work with others (Product Management, Technical Architects, Development Engineers, Software Development Manager) to confirm and track feature requirements through to delivery.
* You are a member of an agile development team, we are working with scrum methodology. Experience with agile development is an asset
* You report to the Software Development Manager
* You have experience writing native Android applications in Java or Kotlin.
* You are comfortable working in a Linux environment.
* You are mindful about writing Android applications in an embedded context, where memory and cpu are sparse.
* You have experience with multi-threaded programming.
* Experience with C is a bonus.
* You are a strong team player but are able to work independently.
* You have good communication skills in English, both written and oral.
What would we offer to our engineers!
* An amazing environment, with no dress code, flexible hours and the possibility to work from home!
* A really good package including a company car!
* A great career with an innovative leader in telematics solutions!
* To work for a Silicon Valley and Nasdaq organization!