Senior Java developer
Position: Mid-level/Senior Java developer
Location: Cape Town (South Africa)
Salary: R500,000 - R1,000,000 CTC (based on experience)
Senior Java developer- Specialist consultant
Your role as a Java developer will be to identify and communicate all areas that might be affected by specific code change, develop UML diagrams and flow charts, design data models to support new and enhanced functionality and perform unit testing.
* 20 days leave
* Medical aid
* Identify and communicate all areas that might be affected by a specific code change
* Development of UML diagrams and flow charts
* Design solutions with regards to classes, database design and infrastructure design
* Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software
* Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirement.
* Develop features across multiple subsystems within our domain, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment.
* Design Data Models to support new and enhanced functionality.
* Perform Unit Testing.
* Prepare software packages for releases, providing information for the release notes, and supporting the release manager.
* Porting software to different *NIX operating systems.
* Preparing deployment packages for clients.
* Responsible for developing new programs and proofing the program to develop needed changes to assure production of a quality product.
* Assisting analysts with requirement definitions, user stories, system design and specifications preparation.
* Design, development, testing and support of integration jobs, data quality metrics, master data management, SOA architecture design, business intelligence and analytics.
* Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into high quality computer programs using specialized technology.
* Extracting UML domain models from existing code
* Review existing implementations and models, identify potential bugs or deficiencies and look for possible improvements.
* Participate in design discussions, design reviews, code reviews, and implementation
Working as a Java developer for this European leading company you will benefit from 19 years of market experience, high complexity design, working along with a diverse team from junior to senior developers with a passion for software development.
You require experience in
(Degree in computer science will be a bonus.)
* passion for software development
* positive attitude,
* fast learning skills
* team player
If you would like to apply please contact me TODAY on email@example.com / 27110307182 as soon as possible, my client are looking for a candidate ASAP!