One of the most dynamic engineering companies is looking for a highly driven software developer/consultant. Our client is a dynamic Java expertise organization with a strong engineering culture. Innovation and craftsmanship are important spearheads and one of company's value is the entrepreneurial mindset.
A dynamic Java and .NET expertise organization with a strong engineering culture. Innovation and craftsmanship are important spearheads and one of company's value is the entrepreneurial mindset. One of the biggest clients among the 100 current clients are ABN-AMRO, Belastingdienst and University of Leiden. During assignments you get the chance to participate in the latest technologies.
A highly driven software developer or software consultant that can understand highly complex technological architectures and have the ambition to be a top developer.
* 3+ years of relevant experience
* Experienced with JAVA EE;
* Experienced with frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate;
* Experienced working with Agile / Scrum;
* HBO / WO diploma
Together we can…
As a software developer or software consultant you participate in a team that carries out projects for a large number of different clients. Company's focus is on full-stack development projects in Java. Moreover, the ambition is to build scalable, high-quality data-driven digital platforms and predictive self-learning systems. Teaming and personal development are part of the corporate culture through innovation. Furthermore, it is especially important that you are curious and willing to learn new related technologies such as Docker, Microservices and AI.
What we offer…
* You get a permanent contract.
* You can earn up to € 2,000 per month on top of your basic salary.
* You get a lease car and a fast development laptop.
* You are going to do fun assignments - we get so many that we can choose ourselves.
* You can spar with real Java toppers within our community.
* Your personal contribution is appreciated. As an individual developer you can make a difference.
* We ensure that you enjoy your work by participating in social activities with your colleagues.
What you can gain…
* Meet-ups and workshops with external speakers;
* Leading Development and innovation days;
* Java platform within our community of experienced developers;
* Choice from more than 50 personal skills training courses;
* The possibility of certification of your technical skills in Shimla (India).
Are you an ambitious software developer/consultant with a passion for Java? Would you like to have the opportunity to work for a corporate dynamic engineering organization and not just to find a job but to build your career? Then we have an excellent career opportunity for you!
Please feel free to contact me on my mobile phone +31 202418545 or contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org