* My client is one of the largest Logistics & Supply Chain Operator here in Singapore. As part of its ongoing commitment to grow the business, they are now sourcing for an Senior / System Analyst to partake in the development of the next generation multipurpose logistics / cargo operations . The successful candidate can look forward to a rewarding career with a comprehensive remuneration package. To build & deliver cutting-edge applications to their clients.
Your core responsibility of this role :
* To ensure that the system architecture aligned with the technology roadmap and industrial best practices.
* To ensure software design of systems / module are robust, stable and easily extensible.
* To align the applications processes with the best industry design, testing and coding standards
* To ensure the source codes are developed with the cybersecurity best practices.
* To setup and maintain DevOps workflow and to enable CICD for the application systems porting.
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
* Degree in Computer Science or any related field
* More than 6 years of experience in applications Software Development Life Cycle process.
* More than 3 years of experience in designing and architecting framework solutions for software implementations.
* More than 3 years of experience in Java Enterprise technologies and RDBMS Database.
* Good Experience with the following technologies:
- Springboot and related technologies (Spring framework etc..)
- Docker (Container), Mesosphere, Marathon, Kubernetes
- WSO2 API Manager, WSO2 Identity Server, WSO2 ESB etc..
- OAuth, OIDC, SpringSecurity, OWASP etc ...
- Rabbit MQ, AMQP, Kafka etc..
- Tomcat, WebLogic Middleware, etc..
- NoSQL DBs (Mongo, GraphDB etc...), RDBMS (MySQL, Postgres, Oracle MSSQL etc..)
- Linux (RHEL/Centos) and Shell scripting
Actions to take
* To apply for this position, please send your updated CV to me, Sarah Yang at email@example.com. We regret that only successful shortlisted applicants will be contracted.
* EA License Number: 11C3017
* EA Personnel Number: R1768390